08 January 2013

Cheese

One of the things I love the most about this country is the vast selection of cheese.  Holy Cow, not only is there a selection of cheese in the cold food section, but there is also a large deli selection of cheese.  Cheese that I'd never heard of...its a cheese lover's heaven.  I have yet to see sliced cheese like we have, no processed dairy product in plastic sleeves...Oh No! The sliced cheese that I have seen here is the long thin packages in the center of the photo below.  Each package has a color code to show age and the one on far left is a really old cheese.  So far it has all been very yummy.  I just want to fill the basket to the brim with cheese...one of each and just gorge myself on it for days. This is just what I could manage to bring home on our first grocery store outing.  The can back left meatballs in saute sauce...OMG sooooo yummy!  I have craved them ever since.  The little block in the middle back is a soft, spreadable cheese. The jar on the right is a white cheese sauce that I thought was Alfredo but was full of veggies and cheesy goodness.



No comments:

Post a Comment