20 November 2012

Who Will Be Missing Me....

So I wanted to get a post on here about the people in my life...so when I talk about them we will all have a face to go with the name.

American Family

My Son - Ike

My Daughter - Lylli

My Mom - Mom...or whatever random thing I can think of to call her. I like to shock her and make her worry about my sanity.  I also frequently tell stories about crazy, random things she has done. I also post pictures of her to the internet that she wants to disown me over...like this one:
There was this one time...she was getting ready for church and grabbed her can of hairspray. She sprayed a good layer all over her head, with her eyes closed of course.  Don't want to burn the eyeballs. Anyway, when she opened them she realized that she had just sprayed foaming bathroom cleaner....and had a nice mound of white foam all over her hair. She didn't go to church that day and she also never used aerosol hairspray again.

I also have some amazing co-workers who will be pining away while I'm gone.

Misti - or as I think of her 'The One that No Words Can Describe'...the one that asked me to bring her back a hooker from Amsterdam so she could 'set her loose in the wild of Missouri and see how long it takes her to get arrested'.....yeah......
Yes...that is TV's Barry Williams (aka Greg Brady).

and here is a shot of me with Barry...his idea...the gratuitous "Prom Pose"....

Stephanie - If you ask Misti, I am 'evil and tainted' and Stephanie is 'Jesus'....I'm the devil on one shoulder and Stephanie is the Angel on the other.  I tell her I love her like Paula Dean loves butter and she loves me like a fat kid loves cake.  We also frequently tell each other that "I hate your face" and she told me the other day that she wants to 'Punch me in the throat...like a man'....I couldn't live without her....


She may actually kill me for picking this photo...but I think I'm at an advantage since she's so tiny after she had her adorable, snuggly, kissable little boy...I think I can take her. I'm not entirely sure why said little boy is wrapped up in toilet paper....but here is a non-toilet paper pic of Grant

Let me tell you, I love this little guy.

And to be completely fair, I'm really partial to this little girl also (Misti says that Madison and Grant are destined to be together)...
I call her Mimi...her father is not amused by that nickname :)
also...the watermark IS a shameless plug for my photo business. You are welcome.
 
I'm not posting a photo of the many other coworkers I know will be lost without me...I'm honestly not sure I have the capability to post that many photos in one post...some of them may actually be glad I'm leaving for a while.  I AM going to post a photo of who I'm going to Holland for...my Dutchman...he stole my heart and I'm ok with that.  
 This is Lars.  Say "Hi Lars!" Trust me...he will like the attention :p.





No comments:

Post a Comment